RemoteUkraine, Kharkivska oblast, KharkivPM Department
Valor Software seeks an expertise-driven critical thinker to join the team of Project Managers. The perfect match has QA or Dev background, technical proficiency, and the ability to handle technical queries. Your excellent communication skills, as you would be liaising with stakeholders and maintain close contact with team members, will be a must to succeed.
We are Valor Software, a company formed by the developer for the developers. We love opensource, interesting tasks, and changing the world. Our strength lies in people. Hence, we are doing our best by building a working and learning environment that is friendly, discussion-oriented, and disciplined. We believe Valorians need to be challenged to grow and prosper, as this is the best way to provide top-notch service.
- Generation and maintenance of cross-functional project plans, organization, and documentation of project meetings, creation/analysis/reporting of project metrics, coordination with stakeholders;
- Leading critical project governance activities, including facilitating project meetings, progressing projects through life cycle transitions, and ensuring quality standards are maintained through quality assurance activities;
- Development and implementation risk assessment, change management, quality assurance, performance, and control measures to ensures completion of projects by established standards;
- Early identification of issues and/or concerns that either has the potential or will impact the project baseline;
- Providing accurate and timely information, data, and reports regarding the project status, activities, and performance.
- Flexible working hours, based on your time zone
- 45 working days per year for personal time out (20 vacation days, 4 additional days-off, 10 sick days, 11 flexible public holidays)
- A partial refund of the cost of certifications and professional conferences
- Partial sports membership refund
- Compensation for medical insurance
- Possibility of a working laptop refund
- Mentorship and knowledge-sharing
- Performance review with a possible compensation raise
Mandatory Skills & Qualifications:
2+ years of experience in managing technology/online/business projects in a professional environment that involves multiple stakeholders;
Knowledge of IT operation processes such as risk management;
At least a basic understanding of design processes and experience of communication with designers;
Strong estimation skills;
Knowledge of multipleWaterfall & Agile project management approaches, including but not limited to Waterfall & Agile;
Excellent time management and organizational skills;
Competent in managing multiple projects and client relationships at a time;
Strong understanding of the need for Quality within the project environment;
Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written: Upper Intermediate +;
Excellent problem-solving skills;
Friendly, approachable personality, capable of motivating and empathizing with people involved both at the customer and within Valor to complete the project within expectations in the project with the customer to complete tasks on time;
Experience with product management, components library, and design system creation flow will be a plus.